Panamax M5400-PM 11-Outlet Home Theater Power Conditioner
- Department:Home Audio Video
- List Price:
- Buy New: $532.95
as of 5/21/2013 21:54 CDT details
- You Save: $197.04 (27%)
- Seller:Masters of Sound and Video
- Shipping Weight (lbs):20
- Dimensions (in):12.8 x 17 x 3.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Improves system performance and prolongs equipment life by providing a consistent level of optimal power
- Level 4 Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power
- Reduces cross-contamination between components
- Designed to provide noise isolation between 5 isolated outlet banks
- Voltage Regulation prevents equipment lock-ups due to power sags and keeps equipment from heating up
The Panamax M5400-PM improves system performance and prolongs equipment life by providing a consistent level of optimal power to your equipment. Level 4+ Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts), and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability. Panamax's patent-pending AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In the event of an under-voltage or an over-voltage, a flashing red lightning bolt will be displayed in the voltmeter. Power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected. The M5400-PM is designed to provide noise isolation between 5 isolated outlet banks, so that any noise created by an A/V component cannot contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
© 2004-2013 AccessoryTown.com | additional resources